Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Croix 2003-2005

Photobucket

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=454R73JR

I was 16 when i started this band with my friends, Ryan, Danny and Irving. We played a good amount in Los Angeles with the rest of the local bands at the time, The Deleted, The Vex, Moral Decay, All Out Attack, Defied, Informal Society, S.C.R.S. The first rough tracks are from our first Demo CD-R and the later more developed tracks from our, Death March E.P. which was supposed to be released by local label Vicious Records. In the beginning of the bands history we didn't have any boundaries and played whatever we felt like so some tracks vary from crazy fast to a little more mid paced. As we progressed we got alot better and played alittle more straight forward hardcore punk with some double pedal in the mix. Our drummer Ryan was and is the best drummer I have ever seen...Honestly! We played from 2003-2005 and kinda just fizzled out. A moment of Punk History for myself. Enjoy or Don't! Give me a break I was 16 and fucking Pissed! Last song is a Pogo packed number!

No comments:

Post a Comment