Friday, June 18, 2010

I am one lucky fucker>>>!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I went to E3 last year while i was working for Activision. Yes! the video game company. I worked as a game tester for, Guitar Hero:Van Halen, Band Hero and uuughhh....Tony Hawk:Ride. Honestly video game testing is THE BEST JOB a nerdy punk like me could ever get! Full time..Hour Lunches..Snack Night every Thursday which consisted of Ice Cream and Cereal...SERIOUSLY! So please if you get the opportunity like i did..Snag an QA job at a game company. You don't need a crazy resume or experience just apply and make sure your ready to play video games for 8 hours straight..HAHAH!

Note: I look fucking haggard in all the pics..we showed up at the convention center three hours before the doors opened..why i dont know!!! i was fucking tired..and i had a horrible breakfast..i look more caveman than ever. BRUTAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment