Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It is great to be part of something right now..

Recently I started noticing some of my favorite bands from today are around my age of 20-25. Just to name a few, Perdition, Nerveskade, S.S.R, Rayos X, Kruel, Discuartisar and the list goes on. We all come from the same generation growing up in the 90's and have about 30 years of punk inspiration to push us forward. Since high school alot of us have been in and out of bands and short lived projects and now we are homing into our skills and busting out some Raw Fucking Punk. Growing up I got alot of shit for being the part of the, "Kids" and even called, "Poser" because of my age. Well now those shit talkers can move aside It's our turn to take over and push the scene into a more positive welcoming and organized way. Now Im not saying i didn't get any help from any of my older peers but there were not many, atleast for me. Im excited to be part of this new generation of punk bands, to inspire the younger punks to start bands. Were getting Noisier, Louder, Maybe even alittle better at our instruments? This is going to be Fucking Great!

1 comment: